Turn zucchini into 'noodles' in this fresh, light stir-fry that will bring even the fussy eaters to the table. This recipe is brought by taste.com.au
• 1 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
• 20 medium green prawns, peeled, tails intact
• 2 Garlic Gloves, finely chopped
• 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled finely chopped
• 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
• 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
• 600g green beans, trimmed, halved
• 2 Tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
• 2 Tablespoons honey
• 1/2 cup fresh Thai bail or basil leaves
• 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
1. | Using a spiraliser, cut zucchini into long thin noodles
2. | Heat 1/2 the oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry prawns, in 2 batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
3. | Heat remaining oil in wok. Add garlic, ginger, chilli and onion. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add asparagus and beans. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just tender.
4. | Combine soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Add soy sauce mixture and zucchini to wok. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Add basil and coriander. Toss to combine. Serve.